Established in 2012. WCCS has an enviable reputation for excellence and is regarded as an industry leader.
Offering wide-ranging mechanical and rubber capabilities, outstanding customer service is our hallmark.
Our company has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to health and safety, and a cutting-edge internal training program that boasts nationally accredited qualifications.
WCCS has recently entered into a formal partnership with the Reliable Group and has expanded on its already industry leading services and capability:
- Total conveyor management
- Develop and maintain conveyor reliability systems and strategies
- Asset management
- Forecasting and detailed repair reports to assist with planning
- Roller supply and software based management to track
- Conveyor Belt Supply
- Installation, replacement and splicing of conveyor belts up to 3200mm wide
- Pulley lagging, replacement, refurbishment and new supply
- Engineering consultation, design and drafting
- Belt cleaning systems installation, upgrades, maintenance and supply Service exchange (offline refurbishment of belt cleaners)
- Conveyor belt condition audits, including online and offline visual inspections, and exception reporting of actions required
- Conveyor belt lifecycle management, costing and continuous improvement
- Conveyor belt change out forecasting including budget planning and re-forecasting
- Conveyor Diagnostics belt thickness testing(BTT), belt hardness testing (Duro), magnetic flux leakage (MFL) cord scanning, X-rays, Thermography,
- Cleaning and housekeeping including conditions of walkways, handrails and kickboards along conveyors
- Conveyor belt and critical spares stock management, conveyor belt change out/repairs, including detailed job planning and project management plans.
- Skirting systems and load point solutions including dust and spillage management
- Gearbox replacements
- Innovative solutions
- Structural audits and inspections
Our company has an unwavering commitment to health and safety and a cutting edge internal training program that boasts nationally accredited qualifications. As a result, the members of our workforce are competent, safe, and at the top of their field.